About Me

My photo
The more I learn about quilting, the more I like it. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in Missouri a bit longer now. Mother of two young men Grandmother to adorable girls.

Friday, September 11, 2015


I have been working on being creative lately. I have limited time to be on my PC.I am making quilts. Last February I Met up with my BFF, Mona, in Florida. Moe has this Idea I need to run 5k races with her. So we did our thing. We have a great time and we hang out, as if we were teenagers again. I am sharing my Valentine present to my BFF. I used the Large 10" Hexy template by Natalie Dawn, a hexy template from Missouri Star Quilt Co.  It goes together so quickly and not Y seams. This is a must have. tool. I would recommend to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment