About Me

My photo
The more I learn about quilting, the more I like it. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in Missouri a bit longer now. Mother of two young men Grandmother to adorable girls.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

So I need to sew.

Since I longarm quilt three days a week, with one of those days being Saturday. I find less sew days available to sew projects. In my down time I have been converting quilt blocks into a pattern design,  building a mystery quilt and finishing my block of the month. I also am taking a Judy Niemeyer paper piecing class. This along with my family keep me busy.

I find designing blocks into a pattern to be fascinating. Half square triangles, stars, pinwheels, snowball, rectangles, squares and hexi shapes all placed together to mix together to piece a lot of fabric to make a quilt. Color, blending, gradation I want to build a quilt to throw on my bed and snuggle with.

I found a new pattern that I want to make, so again I will start a new class in a two weeks. So another project begins, my life as a quilter!

No comments:

Post a Comment