About Me

My photo
The more I learn about quilting, the more I like it. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in Missouri a bit longer now. Mother of two young men Grandmother to adorable girls.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's March...Yeah! More Fabric, please.

It's March...Yeah! Fabric, please.
The month of February was tough, I placed my self on a fabric diet.
Did I make it, Yes!
When I decided to make a difference in my budget for February, the first change I knew I need to make was shopping. I knew it would be easier if I did not purchase fabric. I missed the Superbowl specials, Valentine deals and the last of the month mark downs. The toughest day was the last. My luck, Leap year. March 29 was a long day. I had several projects started. I have been working on my paper piecing, QAL my Grandaughter's AG Doll sleeping bag and binding.  Now, I have a new QAL Mystery Quilt I am starting. I have gone through my stash and realized, I need more fabric! UGH!!
I am working with http://www.corasquilts.com/quilt-alongs/beguiling/
I have found 4-5 fabric that will work from my stash, but  I still need 3-4 more pieces that will marry up to complete my pre-cutting. So today, I can buy, although I do not have time to shop.
Time will allow for to go purchase some new fabric lines or the pieces to match up.

No comments:

Post a Comment