About Me

My photo
The more I learn about quilting, the more I like it. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in Missouri a bit longer now. Mother of two young men Grandmother to adorable girls.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

New Fabric Lines Me and My Sister Design- Giggles

I bought a new charm pack "Giggles" by Me and My Sisters Design. Any one who knows me, know this is my very favorite fabric designers. I was able to get it for a steal, as a daily deal from Missouri Star Quilt Co.

I have a pattern all picked out to use it with.
So very exciting, now I am patiently waiting for the fabric to hit the quilt shops. Oh, Barb and Mary.... I would take one precut of every line you have. Well I already do have several. I am so excited about the new book coming out in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment