About Me

My photo
The more I learn about quilting, the more I like it. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in Missouri a bit longer now. Mother of two young men Grandmother to adorable girls.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oh, It's 2013!

End the 2012 out by making the NYE Mystery quilt with my friends at MSQC. Well I have finally finished it and love the pattern so much...I am making 2 more. So In January I started making a baby quilt. I have created a new pattern, I just need to write it out. I have been sewing and quilting in every spare moment, I even took on binding a friends quilt. I would say productive quilting on quilt tops, not so productive quilting.

I met a new quilting friend, Lisa. She is a fun gal. I shared some fun patterns and we had a good meet and greet night with our mutual friend Ericka. I love quilt gals pals. They are fun!!

My best pals Kathy and Lee had a sew day together. We have the best time ever and inspire quilting ideas are always abundant. Lee is such an accomplished artistic quilter. I am looking forward to our next sew day.

Keep on quilting! It is one of my favorite things to do....hope it is yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment