About Me

My photo
The more I learn about quilting, the more I like it. I grew up in Southern California but have lived in Missouri a bit longer now. Mother of two young men Grandmother to adorable girls.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Work in motion

I find that I have to make time to sew. I have completed two baby quilts and still need to complete the binding on the queen size black quilt. So I started a new quilt class. I hate picking out the fabric, maybe I should have going with the designer's fabric, but it was so not me. I am using browns and creamy reds with gold and greens. some blend and others well we will have to see. I may need more creams in it.

Then today I learned a new block which I will have to try out. I love learning new techniques, it is amazing the shortcuts there are in quilting. I have found I love working with precuts and they do help make some of the pattern sew up so quick and easy.  I have learned so much from my friends at http://tutorials.missouriquiltco.com/

Off to cut some fabric, I am trying a new fast idea shared with me to make another baby quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment